Plasma Pro Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to eliminate excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery. Known for its success with non-surgical eye lift, skin tag removal, tummy tightening, stretch marks and so much more.
A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price than actual surgery.
What makes it increasingly popular?
There is no cutting of the skin, which means that there are no stitches required, and clients can return to work much sooner. The extremely accurate device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the skin, to form a plasma charge. An electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The tissue retraction and tightening gives results that are comparable to invasive surgery.
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars.
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Plasma Facelift and Plasma Necklift.
As Plasma Pro Skin Tightening is more than a simple tightening treatment, skin is actually removed, so the effects can last as long as they would with invasive surgery. The number of treatments required will vary according to the condition being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
- Upper Eyelids, £350
- Under Eye areas, £350
- Both areas, £500
- Top Lip, £250
- Bottom Lip, £250
- Both areas, £400
- Brow Lift, £200
- Crow’s feet, £250
- Mid Face Lift, £800
- Nasolabial, £250
- Neck Lift, Price on application
- Consultation essential.
- Ideally, consultation should take place 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Prices available on application.