Our aim is to carefully listen to your needs and provide thoughtful consultation.
Deciding to improve your appearance whether it is for medical or purely aesthetic reasons is an important decision so naturally, you will want to place it in the safe hands.
We offer a wide range of treatments and products; focused on wrinkle reduction & skin revitalisation. All our treatments are carried out to the highest professional standards.
We offer a free consultation to discuss your personal requirements and provide information on the most appropriate treatments. We will advise you upfront of treatment costs and payment plans.
The consultation is the most important part of a patient’s journey and should never be under-estimated.
Ask a question, make an enquiry, book a treatment, order a product for delivery or request a free consultation
- When making an enquiry, please provide as much information as possible regarding your concern.
- When booking a treatment, please provide at least three dates and times that you are available.
- Early morning and late night appointments on request.
- All treatments require a consultation – £60 refundable deposit towards any treatment/product.
- Deposit required when booking advanced treatments.
- 15% cancellation charge for appointments cancelled within 24 hours.
- 50% cancellation charge for unfilled appointments.
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
- We suggest you make bookings 3-4 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Payment method by cash, cheque, credit and debit card.
- We politely ask you to put your phones on silent whilst in a treatment.